It is no use changing a winning team
Multiple awards director Hervé Martin Delpierre partnered with us again for this amazing immersive documentary on the video game industry. Four protagonists: a sociologist, a psychologist, a game designer and a gold farmer take us on a journey deep in the world of the largest entertainment industry. A visually striking study.
The fix was a China adventure, taking us to remote cities. The quest for the goldfarmer was an exciting and intriguing one and took us on a journey for which we had to rely on all our China skills to uncover this fascinating reality.
The HK Fixer’s value
- Credit: 1st Assistant Director
- Search, casting and identification of main China protagonists Zain and Alon
- On set first assistant
- Extensive documentary research on the video games industry
- Deep “in game” research with long time avatar “Stilgar” (World of Warcraft)
- Location scouting (deep into China’s remote areas)
- Interpretation Chinese-French
- Post production follow up